Wednesday, September 17, 2003

YAY HOORAY!! YAY HOORAAAAAY!Y!!!

YAY, HOORAAAAAAYYYY!!!!! (insert gigantorous smile here)  WhatEVER, you might ask, is all the hooraying for?

RANDAL IS IN MY (our) LIVING ROOM!!!!

Yep. I came out of Gabby's room at work today and almost cried. He was just there, standing in the doorway. I never even ventured to envision a scenario like that occuring, because it would break my heart when it didn't happen. What a little sneak! He's only here until 3:00am Friday, and his boat leaves Astoria for 6-8 weeks on Monday. But YAY HOORAY, YAY HOORAY, YAY HOORAY!!!!!

On that note, I am getting the DAMN hell off this computer, because this is the very very last 24 hours we have together before we have another little soul in our lives to care for. YAY HOORAAAAYYYYY!! Oh my happy goodness. Off I go. :)

quote for the day: "Expect nothing, live frugally on surprise." -Alice Walker

YAY HOORAAAAAYYY!!!

No comments: