Saturday, September 20, 2003

Hello!

Well, I've had a very busy couple of days, for sure. Wednesday afternoon, Randal showed up at work (See YAY HOORAAAAAAAYYY!!s below) and then Thursday, my old roommate Casey was in town for the first time in years, so she stopped by as well. (see picture) All these people out of nowhere!

We had a little shin-dig here thursday night so friends could stop by and everyone they both haven't seen in awhile could say their hellos. It was fun, although I was tiiiiiiired (suprise suprise) near the end. There is one nice difference between parties at my house now vs. parties in my apartment with Casey when we were living together. This time, everyone saw that I was getting sleepy and wanted to leave Randal and I some final time to ourselves, so they left pretty early. instead of me not knowing half the people seeping out of my doorways and having to call the police to get them out.

Those parties were SO MUCH FUN. We had 70's Disco themes, color themes, holidays.... ah, those were the days. GOSH DARN IT- I wrote all the rest of it, and it didn't save. Well, here I go again. Actually- I've got to run some errands while I have the time- darn darn darn. It was all so brilliant and insightful, too. WeI'll edit this entry tonight. Oooh, suspensful, eh? Aren't you excited? :)

quote until I edit this: "Confound these newfangled contraptions!" -every stereotypical grandparent there ever was

No comments: