Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Holy Cow

Ohhhh, you guys, I am SO stinkin' tired! I'm sorry I haven't written much lately- I've been doing my darndest to even stay awake during Tobin's naps and bedtime. The last few days, I've just gone straight to bed with him. He's actually still sleeping in my bed now, which is why I have the time and (sort of) the energy to write right now. Phew!

I have so many pictures! Even if I haven't been writing, I've still been taking pictures to remind myself to write about certain things. I actually even wrote an entry that was at least 2 long, and some charming little chubby fingers decided that it would be a pretty good idea to turn off the computer at that point. Ah, the life of a mommy. :)

First and foremost- I have on the COOLEST SOCKS right now! Linda & Ray sent a care package from their trip to Nebraska with a shirt for Tobin with all the footprints of all the native critters, a cute little white sleeper for the baby, and FUZZY PURPLE SOCKS with FROG HEADS attached to tha ankles. These socks are awesome, and seriously the warmest, softest ones I've ever had. (see picture!)

Linda would have you know that RAY picked out the socks (she put in a disclaimer like three times before the package even came!) so thank you RAY for the nifiest socks in my sock wardrobe. Some of you might think I'm being sarcastic, but anyone who's known me since high school (where I *never ever* wore just plain white socks- I had cow print ones with pink individual toes that look like udders, tie dye (of course) and about every other print but white) will know my affection for bizzare socks. So hooray! I have new socks!

I took Porky shopping in thecity (San Francisco, you you non-Cali-lingo-fied people) on Saturday, which was fun, but overall pretty tiring. We didn't find a dress, although we DID find Godiva (hey, gotta take what you can get!) and they have a new truffle called Pumpkin Cheesecake... OH heaven. Oh my goodness. That was the best thing ever. I love pumpkin- especially since it reminds me of autumn, which I think might be my favorite season. I can even bake a pretty decent pumpkin pie- from *scratch* even!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And to think that I have been accused of not figuring out who the REAL characters are in this world.... I love your socks.... Your welcome.... Hugs...