Tuesday, September 16, 2003

*ahh*

Well, I doubt Tobin is napping, since about 5 minutes ago, I could hear, "MMOOOOOMMMMYYYY!!" coming down the stairs. Still, he's up there and I'm down here, and he and he can just keep being up there until either he falls asleep or until I have 20 minutes to myself, whichever comes first.

But in my living room, I have music on, some candles lit and I've just been watching the fish. The (usually) two hours I have after I get off of work during Tobin's nap are essential to my well being. I wouldn't reccomend the combination of an overtired pregnant woman in her 8th month with an overtired teething 2 year old. Now that's just mean.

I'm eating cold leftover tortellini from last night. I tried these new Veggie Meatballs I found at Safeway, and they're pretty good. Tobin likes them, and they add a more savory (ooh, don't I sound like I know what I'm talking about?) flavor to it. Now you know I've been living with Randal. Well, sort of, anyhow. *sigh*

Yeah, yeah... so on to my daily parapgraph about how much it stinks to be away from him... actually, I'm making a care package to send to him I'm almost through with- I'm hoping to get it out tomorrow. I'd write down all the fun stuff that's in it, but I know that even if I wrote RANDAL, DO NOT READ THIS over it 10 times, SOMEone's sneaky eyes would "accidentally happen" across it, anyhow. That's okay. Now it's a suprize for ALL of you. (aren't you excited?)

Well, I'm not sure how long my "time off" (ha) is going to be today since Tobin's going crazy, so I'm going to get going and finish the dishes and putting *allll* the books away .(Tobin and I had about an hour and a half reading fest this morning in bed. It was great. It was also messy.)

quote for the day:

"However mean your life is, meet it and live it: do not shun it and call it hard names. Cultivate poverty like a garden herb, like sage. Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends. Things do not change, we change. Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts." Henry David Thoreau

No comments: