Monday, September 15, 2003

Walking

Tobin is asleep (which seems to be the recurring beginning of my entries) and I just got out of the bath. *ahh* I smell GREAT, too since I got to use my Coconut Milk bath gel (mmm) and my new Eau D'Julie smell I bought the other day. Tobin and I started what he calls "music class" today, which is a class designed specifically for toddlers and babies to introduce them to different rhythms and tonal patterns, but is very simple, and very fun. He LOVES them- we started going when I had to take Gabby to them this summer, and Tobin and Ginger, the teacher, immediately hit it off. Old hippy ladies sure seem to like him. But again, as always, who doesn't?

He's developing so quickly, it's amazing. He's *almost* got jumping down- that two-feet-off-the-ground-at-the-same-time thing is pretty tricky. I can sympathize, with my ever enlarging belly. On that note- I'M 8 MONTHS PREGNANT as of yesterday. Being able to say that makes the end in sight SO much more bearable. Nov. 8th is the due date, and I'm really torn between wanting to be early so I can be DONE being pregnant (although it's really been a mild pregnancy, at least physically) and wanting to keep that baby in until his/her daddy can be there for both of us. Good thing it doesn't matter *one little smidgeon* what I would prefer. Well, sort of good, anyhow.

No comments: