Sunday, September 14, 2003

Ahhhh

I just woke up from a 2 hour nap. *That* is something I wish I could say more often. I needed it today, though. By the time Tobin went down, I could barely keep my eyes open. He's been pretty good today, and even the past few days. Saturday, I had the ENTIRE day to myself (well, I took Tobin for a couple of hours, because Manny wanted to "rest" and get his haircut) Like he can't do that the OTHER 6 days of the weeks he doesn't have Tobin, but it's fiiiine by me since I missed Tobin anyhow, and I'm writing it ALLL down for whenever I need it in court. Heh heh heh. Sneaky, aren't I? :) I doubt any judge will be on his side if he can barely take Tobin on the SINGLE 24-hour day he has him a week.

I found a book faire yesterday downtown, which was awesome. I got a few books for me, for Tobin, for Tara (as soon as I'm done, they're comin' to you, girl!) and for Gabby. they had some SO cheap! It was also 104 degrees outside, which was NOT awesome. That was anti-awesome. I actually thought I might pass out for a minute or two there, but I migrated to the shade and drank some water like the old-hippy-bookseller-ladies made me do. Thank goodness for those people.

Tobin is still napping, and I think Erin is going to come over aftr she gets off of work today. Erin is Tara's little sister, but I've known her since high school. Well, I know her *from* high school- we've just barely started hanging out again. She's cool- I can tell she's related to Tara in some ways (like the way they both just LOVE LOVE LOVE Tobin. But then again, who doesn't? :) and then there are other things that just kind of make me raise my eyebrows and grin a little, but I think most people make me do that at one point or another, so it's all good.

I've had a pretty good couple of days- yesterday, I got a great parking spot JUST at the right time, and I got a pair of really cute red shoes and perfume (which I've been on the hunt for for awhile now) with a gift card I got from Macy's with $.27 to spare. Go, me! It's funny though, because after over an hour of sniffing around (I know all you guys are just LOVING the thought of hours at a perfume counter) the perfome I loved the most was the 'for her' version of the cologne Randal wears. (Acqua Di Gio by Armani, in case you're wondering) Now we can be all matchy-matchy. Gross.

...cont'd

No comments: