Thursday, September 25, 2003

... cont'd

I'm going to post some more pictures in past entries, so I can make room for new ones, so feel free to scroll back and take a look at those, too. I also just checked, and you can click on the "view my album" or whatever that says, and it will show all the pictures I post on here in one foul swoop. I think you can even make screen savers and stuff with just another click from there. Nifty!

The camera in my phone isn't the best focus or lighting-wise, but it works, and I don't need to develop or send them or anything! OOH! Maybe I can take pictures of pictures and post them. I am *definitely* going to look into that. On that note, I have gathered the most recent pictures of Randal, Tobin and I, and I'm just going to copy them all at Kinko's, so if any of you want a chunk of updated pictures (in color on regular paper) just let me know. You MD folks have yours on the way, rest assured. :)

I finished the second season of 24 last night- SOOOOO good. Oh man, you guys have seriously got to watch it. The 3rd season starts October 28th, and I'm about to buy a TV *and* get cable just so I can see it. Well, my parents have satellite, so I can record it. Sweeet.

Well- I am going to watch the *bonus material* (insert drool here) for 24 now, and, of course, get to my DDGRs.

Ooh! Before I forget- a lot of people have been asking what to get Tobin for his birthday. He (and I both) really like the Leap Frog toys- Gabby has a few, and they're awesome. He has none so far, so he's love ANYthing. Also, he's been really into Dr. Seuss books lately. We only have a few- the board book version of The Foot Book (which I think we probably read 5 times a day) The Cat in the Hat and The Cat in the Hat Comes Back, and Go Dog, Go!

Dr. Seuss is also GREAT for their language development, and goodness knows Tobin's is already off the charts, so I want to keep him stimulated and learning. ANY books at ANY point are great, though. I'd love to hear what childrens books you guys liked or one you still like. I know my mom likes the "Love You Forever" book, and I remember Kimberly liking the "I. Am. A Bunny." book at Grandma's house. I read so much when I was younger, I hardly remember which ones I especially liked, although I bet my mom could help fill in there. 

Anyhow- off to my DDGRs.

Quote for the day: "There never was a child so lovely, but his mother was glad to get him asleep." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: