Thursday, October 30, 2003

Special people

Yup, that's right. I'm angry. Angry is an understatement, at that. I am enraged, disgusted, saddened and frustrated. I'm not going to write too many details because they are not mine to write, but someone very close to me was in the hospital today bruised from head to toe to heart by her boyfriend.

This person is one of those special people to me, who I can actually connect with and feel comfortable telling anything to. She is strong, beautiful, passionate and a complete treasure of a person. She is not the small, helpless, tiptoe-ing person he forces her to become. I can't imagine what she must be going through in body, mind and spirit right now, and it pains me more than I can say to think of it.

The only reason I am even bringing up this much is because I want her to feel as much love and hope and well wishes as possible coming her way right now. So, if you talk to God, or the trees, or yourself, even... if you could just take a moment and send some prayers, vibes or whatEVER her way, I know at least, that it wouldn't hurt anything.

As for me- still pregnant, still here. I have a lot going on with readying the house for the oncoming traffic bound to ensue after having a baby, as well as preparing for the baby him or herself. Of course, feeling the Mama Bear horomone in overdrive after this morning's events (see above paragraphs) doesn't help too much, but I only have SIX more days until Randal is here. *ahhhh*. I am SO glad I have him, even if I only have him near me every so often.

So, friend, please know how much I love you. Know that NO ONE should have to deal with that for ANY reason, that's it is NOT your fault, and that you are not that small, afraid person he makes you into. You are strong, intelligent, passionate, aware, creative, driven, talented, beautiful, and most of all, loved SO much by people that are hurting for you and want to see you safe and happy. Please, please take care of yourself. I am here for you.

quote for the day: "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin

No comments: