Sunday, October 5, 2003

@$%*&@!!

And again- @%*&@!!

As you can probably see (unless it's just MY computer that's twacked) the last entry (or two, depending on your definition) are *special*. For some reason, even when I've gone through and manually removed them TWICE, the computer has decided that plus signs are MUCH better than spaces between words. I apologize and understand if you skipped the whole thing.  I hope this one doesn't turn out the same. I will be UBERfrustrated.

So, boohoo. Not much I can do about it, really. My fish died today. :*( Poor little guy. He was pretty tore, though. I'll just keep the extra little bowl as a time-out tank, or one for fish who need recooperation. My personal little fish ward! :) Randal said that the boat is running parallel to the torms now, though they'll probably catch the tail end tomorrow. His day off is tomorrow, and they're being allowed to wear t-shirts and shorts because of the heat and humidity. At least they're doing THAT much.

Old Navy is having a huge sale right now- I went in and got three shirts, a sweater (YUM) and an outfit for Tobin for under $40. Go, me! Man, I love that store. The Old Navy in thecity has a Maternity section in it, which is pretty much the only place I won't run screaming from at the hint of a stretchy panel. I'm still in regular clothes- I've only gained about 18 lbs or so.

I got one of those velvet pants and jacket outfits that everyone and their mom has, and I have worn that sucker 5 our of the last 7 days. I even SLEPT in it. It's like wearing a blanket, I swear. I originally went into Old Navy hoping they'd have some in there, but they didn't have them in small enough sizes left. Poo. It's finally retired into the hamper, though. I don't even want to know what's on it, but luckily I'm a genuis and I bought it in black, so you can't see ANYthing. Being around toddlers makes me kinda wish wearing a poncho all the time was more fashionable, but short of that, there's black.

No comments: