Wednesday, October 1, 2003

Sleepy. Definitely sleepy.

Hello :) I didn't get to finish my last entry yesterday- rather, I finished it TWICE, but it didn't save both times, and after that, I was just about done writing, and it remains to be done. Oh well.

Today was fun- I took the kids Orchid shopping with me because Mary Olsen, a friend of the family, broke her leg or hip or something and Grammy asked me to bring her an orchid. I keep not being able to get it to her, since Tobin's nap schedule has been so erratic, but today I at least got the flower. I took Amy with me to help out in taking 2 munchkins into a place with a lot of breakable stuff, especially since my back has been hurting.

I have sciatica (oh, how comfy) that is usually on my left side, but allllll last night, my entire leg was hurting SO much. I even dreamt that my leg was in excruciating pain (I've never been able to feel pain in dreams before) and I woke up, and did NOT have the luxury of saying "Phew! It was a dream.". I'm getting a Mommy Massage this week, though. My mom got it for me for my birthday, which is August 5th, in case any of you don't know. I knew from last time I was pregnant that a massage would be exponentially appreciated later in my pregnancy, like now. Smart me. :)

After we picked out an orchid, of COURSE it got kicked in the car and a bud fell off (boohoo) but all in all, it's still beautiful. CRAP! I just forgot I left it and another bunch of flowers in my car. I bet they're wilting. I'm going to go get them.

Alright- so the flowers are safe, and where was I.... after we picked out an orchid, we went to drop Amy back off at Sean's dad's, where they have a WHOLE bunch of toys and stuff for his neice's and nephews. That's where most of the pictures are from today. They also have pigs. Pigs are dirty, dirty creatures, and they SMELL. They also do not say "oink", as Tobin pointed out to me. The kids made some faces at them (I did NOT let them touch them!) and then we went back to playing, because pigs are gross. Now I know why it's considered an insult to be called one. PEE-YOO. Seriously. Smelliness.

 

No comments: