Friday, October 24, 2003

Everything's better in a fedora

Well, I went costume shopping with Amy and Tobin today, to no avail. We did find some pretty snazzy hats, though. Tobin found a purple and lime green fuzzy leopard print hat he liked quite a bit. (see picture) I have on a feathered witch hat. Ooh la la! You might also notice (if you're just THAT on top of things) that my hair is darker. I got it cut last week, and decided last minute to get it highlighted, since my pregnant self seems to think my hair needs to be darker than it was. That happened with Tobin, too. I guess we can't ALL be California blondes. Now I'm a California brunette/redhead/blonde, depending on which part of my hair you're looking at.

Well, Tobin just woke up from his nap, so my time is again cut short. After Manny comes in a little bit, I'm going to finish my million errands and, of course, my lovely DDGRs. I'll just keep the quote for the day the same as the last entry, since it *is* technically the same day still. Tomorrow is the Halloween/October Birthdays party at Grandma & Al's, so you can look forawrd to some cute pictures tomorrow!

No comments: