Friday, October 24, 2003

Playroom!

Hooray! My computer is up and running! Even the guy I had to pay to fix it had no idea what was wrong with it, but hey, at least it's working. As you can see, my phone is working as well, so here are some pictures of Tobin's playroom. Nevermind the garbage at the end of the counter my roommate has yet to take out, as always.Those are Dr. Seuss pictures on the wall (along with some shapes in different colors) and on top of his bookshelf are Red Fish and Blue fish- two betas named after (you guessed it) the Dr. Seuss book.

You can also see the table & chairs and toybox I built (that toybox was DEATH! The instuctions -which I should have just ignored- were obviously written by someone who didn't even speak English. Horrible.) There's a picture of Tobin sitting on his toymat (which has all the ABC's and numbers on it) surrounded by his Bob The Builder duplo blocks, courtesy of Grammy and Boppa. (ABC book on the table, also courtesy of Grammy & Boppa- he LOVES that book. It never even gets put away, and that's something, since both Tobin and I like our space pretty clean)

The last pictures are of his Harry Potter room under the stairs- he has a Bob the Builder (of COURSE) sheet up in the doorway (though there is a closing door) and (you guessed it!) Bob stickers (decals, really) on the walls inside. There's not *too* much in there, but there's some toys and books and his ever important potty chair.

I have about a million errands to run that I should start getting to, but I figured that I'd get these pictures up while I can. I may write more later, depending on what all I still have to get done by Tobin's nap. I hope you all are well. :)

quote of the day: "If a child is to keep alive his inborn sense of wonder, he needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it, rediscovering with him the joy, excitement and mystery of the world we live in." Rachel Carson (same person as yesterday!)

No comments: