Thursday, October 2, 2003

I AM THE TRUFFLE MASTER

I am sitting here typing because I am trying to distract my fingers. You know what they want? Those raspberry truffles you see right there. It's Thursday, which is the day I allow myself *one* to mark the passing of another week, and there are as many left as it will take for Randal and this baby to get here. I got exactly as many as I needed in thecity shopping with Porky, (when I got that amazingly good Pumpkin Truffle) and I do NOT want to venture back there again while I have this tummy and a stickshift.

Do I care? No, I definitely do not. I just ate one and I NEEEEED- I'm telling you Pregnant-Woman-NEED another one. But I'm not going to do it. Nope. I will have self-control. I'm just writing to you guys so I can TELL someone abut this amazing self-control I'm exhibiting here. I AM THE TRUFFLE MASTER. Maybe. Man, I deserve a truffle just for excersizing such mastery. I think I sense a trip to See's in my future. Mmm. Truffle.

No comments: