Friday, October 10, 2003

... cont'd

I got a letter today from my insurance comany that said my insurance has been cancelled since JUNE (hel-LO?? Why didn't they tell me before???) and so they're not paying crap for my body damage, and THEY'RE the *only* people (not even the police) that have the possibility of getting the information from the chick who hit my car. So now, I have a broken car with NO way to fix it, and I've been driving with no insurance for four months, an didn't even know. Niiiiiiiice.

Grammy and Boppa came over for a little while today- that was nice. They both get a lot of enjoyment out of Tobin, and vice versa. Tobin gets a LOT of enjoyment out of "pushing" (walking) Misty, their Kairn Terrier. (think Toto) I think they think it's pretty funny, too. He is SO important and big when he's got a leash in his hand, let me tell you!

Tobn was awesome today. He only took about a 40 minute nap, though. Amazingly enugh, he wasn't crazy, really. We read some books upstairs in my bed, then I put him in his crib and laid down. I woke up 45 minutes later when he hit his chin on the rail from jumping and starting crying. Poor little guy. He was SO sweet all day, though. That makes a lot of things feel better. Unfortunately, my stomach is nt one of them.

Anyhow- I've got to write Randal and get home to bed. I'll write again when I have free time and access to a computer. I wish i knew how to fix mine- it won't even boot! Jerkface.  Oh well. I hope you all are doing well- ONE MORE WEEK until I'm 37 weeks pregnant, when I will be nine months pregnant and READY. Ready ready ready. Annnny time is fine by me. Not that I have anything at ALL ready in my house, but I don't care. Slap some diapers on hat baby, and I'm good. S/he can sleep with me in my bed, and SOMEone will bring my some teeny baby clothes, I'm sure. Oh, and the reigning boy name at present is Aiden Kai. Not that Randal knows that, but I'll tell him in a minute when I write him. :)

quote for the day: "Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It affects the whole. Life is a succession of such moments and to live each, is to succeed." - Corita Kent

No comments: