Friday, October 10, 2003

sigh

Pictures: Tobin, Gabby, Porky and I seeing puppies.... still no bulldogs, though. Poo. :(

Hello! Sorry for not having written much at all lately- my computer crashed, and I can't even get it to load. I'm at my parents' now, using their computer. It sucks twice over, since e-mail is also the only way I have of communicating with Randal. I've also been sick since Sunday night, which doesn't help a whole lot. I didn't go to work until Wednesday. I had an appointment at the Birthing Center this morning and I told them about it- they said that it's probably just a resurgance of morning sickness. (when the heck did sign up for that? It can DO that??) Either way, I've been waking up at about 4 or 5:00 in the morning with horrible stomach ahes, and nothing to be done about it but lose sleep. Awesome.

So, I'm tired. Par for the course, I suppose, but I am TIRED. I'm about ready to be done with this whole being pregnant situation. I'm caring less and less whether Randal will be there or not, and more and more when I can be THROUGH. They checked and the head is WAY down. My cervix is still way up, though, which means I'm not close to labor anytime soon. Poo.

I'm redoing the front room in the housefo Tobin- I pu down a big ABC mat that's about 10x10, and I'm putting all his pictures and stuff up on the walls. I got him a nice toybox for his birthday (along with some Play-Doh and some other stuff) that will be in that room. I have to put it together, though. I'm actually pretty good at theat- I just got a new bookcase (OH MAN, I love it!!) that Sean helped put together and it was pretty easy. I built the bookshelf that's in Tobin's room and the computer desk, too. Go me!

Okay, so my bookcase. I LOVE IT. I've enver had my very own bookcase before. I know, I'm a nerd, but I seriously LOVE it. All five kabillion of my books have a home! It's so great! They're all pretty, and I also have some of my fairy figurines and music boxes on it, too. I LOVE IT. I just sit and look at how awesome it is when I'm laying in a heap on the couch because my stomach hurts so bad. At least SOMEthing's good.

 

No comments: