Wednesday, October 22, 2003

...cont'd

At the end of the day, he was pretty tired out. (see CUTE picture, sleeping on Grandma :) Could be that his nap was ZERO MINUTES long... He crashed at about 8:00, though. I had to wake him up this morning at about 9:30 to get ready for work. He also had to lseep in my bed (again) to sleep at all. He has to THRASH before he finally settles down to sleep. Not that I'm sleeping through the night anyhow at this point, but that's probably nature's crash course in getting up a million times a night. Fun.

Anyhow- I've only got a few more minutes before Manny brings Tobin back, so I'm going to try and eat and get some more stuff done while I still can. So... everything's up in the air still, but at least the pieces will probably land somewhere that won't break my heart. :)

quote for the day: "Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful." -Buddha

PS: Doesn't Tobin have the sweetest sleeping face you ever laid eyes on? I can't think of anything a Mommy loves more than her child... asleep. :)

No comments: