Sunday, October 5, 2003

...cont'd

Man, my computer is retarded. I wonder what's going on. I posted the first half of this entry, and it looks addition-free, but it's still all stretched out. Poo. Oh well. In case you averted your eyes from the attack-of-the-plus-signs entry, I'll tell you again that I got my pregnancy massage yesterday. It was GREAT.  There is a random body part protruding from my belly. Have you guys seen Alien? That is the closest thing to almost-term pregnancy as I can think of. It feels SO BIZZARE.

I got the kitchen (even the floors!) and the downstairs bathroom clean so far today. I have to pay some more bills (OH joy) and pick up the living room, then I'll be pretty much finished. I also have to go over to my parents' and finish doing my laundry, but that's all I can finish here while Tobin's sleeping. Wow. I can actually like, sit down. I have a feeling in another month or so, those words will be carefully stricken from my vocabulary.

Well, on that note, I'm going to sit while I can. I'm going to look some more in the name book at boy's names- three people rnadomly told me yesterday that they thought it was a boy. Probably just because I'm carrying all up front and not really anywhere else, but still- that made me get a move on those names! It's so weird not knowing, especially since like EVERYONE seems to get an ultrasound nowadays. But, I am not everyone. I am me, and I like not knowing.

More names I kinda like are: Elijah, Logan, Milo, Micah, Jacoby, Aiden, Skylar... I forget the rest. Any suggestions on your end? Randal is NO stinkin' help- just "whatever you think is fine, hun." GREEEEAT. Thanks, honey. That really helps. I told him I'm naming him Xandar Ezekiel (hey, that's kinda cool! Kinda. Okay, maybe only if I give birth to a biblical robot) if he doesn't help me. If *that* is fine, then I just don't even know.

Anyhow- I'm going to go sit. I hope you all are doing well, and feel free to comment whenever- I'm at like 350 hits (times people have viewed the page) and under 10 comments. I KNOW you're out there. Unless there's just some random people out there reading my page that I don't even know. Even so, it would be interesting to hear their opinions, I suppose. Once I got over the creepiness. :)

quote for the day:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI there sweetie! To comment on names, well, my brother's name is Logan, and my nieces' name is Dakoda, so naturally I am against these. Though I think that Elijah and Aiden are BEAUTIFUL names for boys. I vote for those! I believe in looking at the baby and feeling his/her spirit before a name is given so, keep several in mind in case the one you have decided on doesn't fit. And that's all, good luck! BIG hugs to you and Tobin!!

Anonymous said...

OK Jujula,
I can't help with baby names and I can't help with your computer - how 'bout taking your mind off it. heeheehee

www.milkbottleoftheweek.com

OR

www.airlinemeals.net

BTW:
Aiden: LOVE IT!


nightynight preggo pregosoauras