Thursday, November 20, 2003

...cont'd

I miss Randal so much. This is SO HARD. I thought I was tired before! It'll probably just take some time for us all to settle into a routine, but getting there blows. In some ways, it makes it even harder when he is actually home for awhile, because it's just enough to get used to having someone there, and than all of a sudden, I'm back to no one.

Not that there's NO one- my family is around, but they're usually so wrapped up in their own little world dramas that even if I could get myself to point of asking for help, it rarely does much good for anything except reminding me why I never do it in the first place.

Well, Uncle Ryan will be happy to know that Aiden just man-farted himself awake.  He burps like a champ, too! I don't think I have EVER witnessed gaseous exertions that parallel the likes of Ryan, but who knows- Aiden's got a gooooood running for him so far. Great, I'm talking about burping and farting. Ahhh, to be the mother of boys. I have a feeling this is juuuust the beginning. :)

quote for the day: "There is no duty we so underrate as the duty of being happy. By being happy we sow anonymous benefits upon the world." Robert Louis Stevenson

No comments: