Monday, November 17, 2003

...cont'd

Well, I'm going to finish my soup Randal left for me (aww) and rest, because I know damn well I better rest when the boys do (I have boys!! :) I'm still getting used to saying "the boys". I kinda like it. :) Anyhow- I'm going to rest and try not to think about how much I wish I could feel Randal laying beside me.

quote for the day: "People usually consider walking on water or in thin air a miracle. But I think the real miracle is not to walk either on water or in thin air, but to walk on earth. Every day we are engaged in a miracle which we don't even recognize: a blue sky, white clouds, green leaves, the black, curious eyes of a child -- our own two eyes. All is a miracle." -Thich Nhat Hanh

Pictures: Aiden tossin' gang sings already- WEST SIIIIIIIIIDE!, another more contemplative Aiden, Tobin in neon pink bobby-things and frog boots playing a recorder, (what else?) *AND* just because it makes me so happy inside, a bulldog puppy. AWWW!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way, those are east siiiiiiiiiide signs. not west side :-)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, hun. He was born over here. The sooner you come to terms with it, the easier for us all :) West siiiiiiide!