Monday, February 9, 2004

Loss

So shoot me. Since the last time I wrote, Randal has been and gone, we went to Baltimore (see the great picture?), had a great time, then got back at two in the morning and proceeded to drive directly to McKinleyville to visit Grammy & Boppa (known as Pat & Wayne to the outside world) when we realized the keys to the car were in a jacket pocket left in Maryland. Um, yes. That was fun.

Being stuck in Sacramento wasn't all bad- the 2nd night we spent at my Auntie Gail's  (yes, I still call her auntie!) house and it was fun to visit with them. They were VERY courteous and extremely helpful, especially considering I called them one morning and basically said, "Hi, how are you? So- my entire family and I are stuck with our 2-weeks-worth of luggage, stroller and carseat- can we stay with you?"  THANKyouthankyouthankyouthankyou to them.

I also called my old roommate, Casey, who lives in Sacramento and went to 80's night at the club around the corner from her apartment. SUPERSWEET. I knew the words to everything, (I went ahead and left the 80s wardrobe behind... it's just all so sad...) shook my groove thang and discovered Cosmopolitans. We had a very fun time, which you can even see by the lovely pictures I'll post. :)

We've also discovered Aiden is a man's man. He is happiest naked, in front of a TV (the only male I've knwn to like Sex In The City as much as I do!)  with a boob as big as his head in his face. Who could ask for more? He's STILL got this horrible candida infection- I'm searching for Pediatricians this week. Any tips?

Tobin  is sick, at the moment. I can always tell he really isn't well when he has to constantly have my hand on his cheek. He was also very tired and whiny, which is always nice. :) Manny has him at the moment- I pawned him off so I could get through this LAUNDRY. It's neverending, I swear. One thing that was nice coming home to (after I went to Grammy & Boppa's with Porky & The Boys THIS weekend- travel, travel!) was that my mom picked up my house for me, which was heaven. THANK you, Mom. Seriousleh. :)

No comments: