Monday, February 9, 2004

Of course, there is a light for every dark, an up for a down, etc. Relativity. I can tell you I'm alive and mostly well... although I'll always feel like I need more sleep. (Well, HMMM) My mind is suprisingly calm- it usually is, though I could still be desperately grasping at shock so I don't have to feel so embittered and afraid of all of the horribleness everyone's encountered. What I've written isn't the half of it, either. Geeeeeez.

Anyhow- we're all alive, we're all well, considering. I'm typing one handed with Aiden asleep in my other arm. I'm about to get to sleep- HOORAY. I'm going to read for awhile and have some Lindt Truffles (the dark chocolate ones are the best OTC chocolate there is- and yes, I just used the term "Over The Counter Chocolate". :)

So... I wish the world peacefulness and relaxation this week, in body, mind and spirit. I hope you guys are hangin' in there out there- what a crazy, crazy world it is, eh?

quote for the day:

"A brief candle; both ends burning
An endless mile; a bus wheel turning
A friend to share the lonesome times
A handshake and a sip of wine
So say it loud and let it ring
We are all a part of everything
The future, present and the past
Fly on proud bird
You're free at last."

-Charlie Daniels

written en route to the funeral for his friend, Ronnie Van Zant of the band, Lynyrd Skynyrd.

No comments: