Thursday, February 12, 2004

Heh.

Well, I'm at home again. Amber called this morning and said that she's just have her mom come so I could stay with Tobin and Aiden. Tobin's cough I think is getting better, by way of getting worse and sounding AWFUL, but I'm pretty sure it's just pushing itself out. He seems fine in spirit, if only a bit clingy and sensitive.

Aiden is telling Baby Bach EXACTLY how he feels at the moment- he's discovering his voice more and more. It's VERY cute. I love the point where babies start making those quintessential "baby" noises- coos, giggles and gurgles. I know at least Amy will understand me when I say it makes me want to just puke all over myself and explode. SO CUTE!

I actually have millions of pictures to get up on here, it's just a matter of doing it, which is a matter of time, which is a matter of AAHAHAHAHA! Today, I've got to try and get to the DMV and to the courthouse- FUN. I've also got to go get some more hippy medicine at Whole Foods.

I'm doing well, all in all- I'm still stunned at the horribleness that is so persistant in so many lives right now. I keep seeing Topper everywhere, and thinking I should call and see how he's doing, like his death was a terrible foresight, and not a terrible past event.  It's just so... geez. I may never know.

Anyhow- I've got to clean up breakfast and make myself and my children presentable for public viewing so that I can venture away from my abode and attempt to run some errands. Woooo. Anyhow- I hope you all are doing well- I'll try and write something a bit more meaty later. :)

quote for the day: "I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity." Gilda Radner

PS: Pics are of when Grammy & I took the kids to Coddingtown :)

No comments: