Saturday, February 21, 2004

Sorry!

Sorry! Sorry sorry sorry. I've wanted to write about amillion times in the past few weeks, but I literally have ZERO downtime. Tobin has been the sickest he's ever been the past week and a half- luckily Randal was here for the girth of it- but now Aiden is horribly sick (he's got the most awful, rattling cough) and I am coming down with it as well. Of course, there is laundry EVERYwhere and my house is bursting at the seams with project waiting to happen. I'm actually going to attempt to tackle some of them today, though we'll see what actually happens depending on sicky, here.

Manny's got Tobin today, which is nice. It's the first weekend in five weeks he'll e actually taking him the time he's supposed to. FINALLY. So much has happened recently, I don't know where to start. Thankfully, it looks as if the horrible dark cloud lurking over everything id beginning to break and lift. That was a hard, hard time for a lot of people. I got TWO tickets (both for expired registration on Randal's car, which I NEVER drive, but mine was getting the oil changed) but luckily they're just fix-it tickets, so I'll be okay.

Tobin is adorable and losing his mind at the same time- he's just 2. He's been sick for almost 2 weeks now (he's almost back to normal now, though) and so he's been SO clingy and sensitive.... ugh. I mean, I love love love him, but GOOD LORD, you know? And now it's the same with Aiden- he usually neeeeeeds to be held (and tightly- wrapped so he can't really move and bounced BIG- none of those little arm-bounces, man. You gotta get the KNEES in there!) but now it's even MORE necessary since he doesn't feel well. But dammit- I don't feel well! Thus is the life of a mother, I suppose.

To boot- I've also thrown out my back lifting the diaper bag incorrectly out of the car (isn't it always the stupidest things?) AND pulled my left shoulder muscle trying to sleep comfortably while holding Aiden in the position of his choice. HA. MY shoulders, especially my left one, since I'm left-handed, always seem to hurt, though. Maybe it's the 35 lb. 2 year old (well, maybe 30lbs. at the moment, after being so sick. Poor little dude.) I lift 25 times a day, and the 11-pounder I lift, oh, say, 463527453 times a day, roughly.

No comments: