Saturday, February 21, 2004

cont'd #2...

I'm tired (okay, that's the one stable factor) Aiden's bigger, Tobin's bigger, they've each changed their signature needs... (Aiden likes to be held like THIS this week, with your hands like that... You have to say it like THIS to Tobin or he'll do that...) and he's here just long enough to get caught in the swing of things and POOF! back to the ship (thankyouverymuch) where things are sure to have gotten messed up without him there. It's gotta be tough being indispensable, but I guess at the time, I know how he feels.

Well, speaking of having duties no one that you can perform- Aiden is up and crying, as per his MO. Ahh. Well, at least I got to write a bit. I'd love to post some pictures, but my cellphone also got his by the thundercloud of doom, and now thinks it's charging itself, won't save pictures and only vibrates about 1/3 of the time. Oh well. Add it to my to-do list. Ha.

I hope you all are doing well... I'll try to write again sooner this next time, I promise. :)

 

quote for the day: "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson

PS: Pictures are pretty much self explanatory- the GREAT ones at the beginning of the entry are from Baltimore. Others are of the kids at work, and Porky eating something WRONG and trying on a bee-YOO-ti-ful hat. :)

No comments: