Tuesday, March 2, 2004

Oahu- Wahooooo!!

Well, here I am again.

It seems like when things get kinda tough, I end up writing less, though I always really feel like writing more. Like I'M GOING TO HAWAII!!! and  RANDAL WILL BE HOME IN *ONE* DAY!! and AIDEN FINALLY WENT TO SLEEP!!

Okay, that last one might be not *as* exciting for you guys, but it's pretty much all on the same level for me. :) I just made burritos for dinner (have I mentioned I think burritos are great? A complete food, doesn't matter what it looks like, all wrapped up in a tortilla. Genious.) and since Tobin's hands are occupied, mine are free. Mmm. Time for a second burrito.

*Ahh*. Geez. Lucky me, I'm the girl you guys all love to hate who can eat seconds and thirds at dinner and as much chocolate as I want (THAT'S the real beauty) right before I have to be in a bikini in HAWAII (hooray hooray!!) for a week. If I wanted to go for full loathing, I'd bring up the fact that I just had a baby- but I think karma might smite me, make me pregnant again (dear God, no!) and give me irreversible baby weight gain. YEEP! So I'll just hush while I'm ahead. :)

HAWAII HAWAII HAWAIII!!!! MEEEEEEEE IN HAWAIII!!!!!

Um, if you can't tell, I'm kinda excited. About going to HAWAII. :) Hoorrrayyy!! You know, actually a LOT of really tough stuff is going on for me right now, in the overall sense of my life and on a day-to-day basis. Today was great, though. FINALLY. It was sunny- Amy came with me to work, and we just walked around outside with the kids and  had fun. My broken phone camera actually saved ONE picture, so I'll post it on here as soon as I get the chance.

Speaking of pictures- the picture on here of Aiden and Linda (Randal's ever-lovin' Momma) just breathes love to me- I think it's SO great. She's probably going to say "Ooh! I wish my eyes weren't shut" or some other thing we're all programmed to do, so we can never really see how beautiful we look to other people. What a lame habit to be in, too. I'm not just or even really talking about Linda at all- I'm talking about everyone in general. It's sad the the gift to just look and be able to see the wonder, beauty and joy of the small things is so rare. I'm glad I feel like I have it.

That's why I think being around children is SO great. They think that rolly-pollies and rainboots are the best things EVER. (fair enough) I mean- the look on their faces when they see a firetruck- that is joy at it's best.

No comments: