Saturday, March 20, 2004

Hulloo!

Tidings from sunny Ca! Man- it has been SO nice here. My perfect weather- mid-80s with a breeze. LOVE LOVE LOVE. And, on that all-caps note: AIDEN IS SO CUTE! (nice segway, don't you think?) OH my goodness. I could eat him for breakfast. Lucky for him, I already had a bagel and soy yogurt. (Mmm. :) The last week-ish, he has just mellowed out (from being Mister Paticular) and started making all the Gerber Baby noises and smiling and having big cheeks... okay, the checks he already had, but they carry so much more when there's a smile between them. :)

I miss Randal like crazy. This partol is going fairly quickly though, which is good. Even he thinks so. When they first left, they had to go over HORRIBLE waters three times because the anchor wouldn't go down, two guys missed their plane back to the boat, one guy broke his knee, two guys threatened suicide and one guy went AWOL *AND* they hit a whale. I don't know what to say when the Coast Guard hits a whale, man. Sheesh.

But- now they're in Canada. (Eh?) Maybe he can practice saying Hoosier. How do you say that word, anyhow? Right now, Aiden is singing in his chair, cooing and gooing. He really likes music, especially Cat Stevens, Outkast and *ahem* me. (Of course!) My garbage disposal threw up this morning- GROSS. Hopefully my landlord can fix it today, otherwise YUCK. Everything I have put down there since some...time... is in a beautiful paste, covering my usual bleach-clean sink. (I *hate* cluttered or stained sinks. The kitchen can't look clean if the sink's not.)

Consequently, the nastiness in my kitchen is motivating me to get the rest of the house clean, so that paste of death doesn't look quite as gross. I'd LOVE to rinse it down to sink, but since it drains at about an inch an hour, I think I'll wait. I have Aiden in his massage chair, and he is SO happy and vocal right now. Siiiingin' and singin'. SO. CUTE.

No comments: