Saturday, March 20, 2004

... cont'd

MAN! I just finished writing, and it didn't save. Jerks. I was reading over my old (like, elementary school) journal, and I called my dad a dweeb. Dweeb. The only thing funnier than that in there was twerp. Niiiiice. It would sure be nice if those were the standard names to be called instead of the more colorful ones heard on playgrounds these days- am I really talking about the good ol' days at 23? Geez. I am getting old.

I'm getting Aiden's pictures taken soon- maybe even today, if I get enough stuff done first. Then you can ALLLLLL bask in the cuteness. You can order any print you see in my journal for 29 cents through AOL Pictures, though. I just did it for the first time, actually. Some aren't that clear, since they were taken with my phone (I got a new one!) which can't quite handle as many pixels (that's little color dots per square inch. Maybe it's centemeter or something... whatever. You get my drift.) But there are some really great ones, too.

Well, I just got Aiden to sleep (while typing, thankyouverymuch) and the sun outside is teasing me. I have GOT to get out in it (though I wear sunscreen everyday- cancer and wrinkles aren't too high on my list, thanks) so really I have GOT to get my house clean, or my Outer Mommy will take away my Inner Child's playtime, and we can't let THAT happen!

May your Outer Mommies (& Daddies!) let your Inner Childs out to play today, too. :) (Damn, I'm a hippy!)

quote for the day: "I long to accomplish a great and noble tasks, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker." Helen Keller

No comments: