Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Pictures!

Okay- this entry is solely for pictures. I will write, and probably later today, but I have GOT to take advantage of the fact that Manny has Tobin right now, and get some cleaning done. My house is CHAOS. So... here are some pictures, labeled in their respictive order:

1) Tobin playing with a CUTE little girl when we went out for pizza Sunday night.

2) a "Pizza seed"... because, as you know, pizza grows on trees.

3) NASTY water, threatening to eat my car as I drove Porky to Vacaville Monday. The weather was SO cold, windy and rainy. Yuck.

4&5) Tobin fell asleep in the car. Awww. One can never have too many sleeping baby pictures. :)

6) Porky and I in the HOWLING FREEZING wind & rain. I think I look like a muppet.

7) Grammy (who we met in Vacaville) getting some much-needed Aiden time

8) Tobin wearing Grammy's earrings & necklace. (they are little globes- you can see if you look close- we just hooked the earrings over his ears (HE wanted them!!) and they stayed. He was pretty happy. (Now Randal... he'll live, and so will you :)

9) Yay, nursing! Breast is best! (sidenote- Aiden is wearing the outfit given to him by Marc & Jen- I LOVE it!!)

Okay, well- I'm going to attack my DDGRs now, while I have a chance. Ooh! I almsot forgot I was going to put up a poem Randal sent me about a Coastie Christmas. Some of you may have read it already, but here it is, if you haven't. (I have to put in on the cont'd entry, since it's kinda long. But then I can fit more pictures!

No comments: