Saturday, December 6, 2003

any minute

Well it won't let my upload pictures, or I'd be doing that, since I have some new very cute ones. Randal still isn't here if you supersleuths couldn't tell by my complete lack of mentioning him last entry... some lamewad decided he needed to be EVER so sick so Randal had to stay and work for him... poo.

However, my great grandmother's 100th birthday party is tomorrow, and now he gets to be there for that, which he wouldn't have been before. That is something really, really amazing. With the boys there, that will be 5 generations. (YES, for heaven's sake, I'll take pictures- what do you take me for??)

Man... ANY MINUTE Randal will be here. I keep screwing up typing because even my fingers are anxious for him to be here. Amy & Sean were very kind in going to pick him up from the airport- Sean got a new car he LOVES to drive, anyhow/ I think it's a '90 T-bird?

ANY MINUTE. *sigh* Okay. I am being patient. I have BEEN patient. I woke up early this morning and could NOT get back to sleep because of what I call Disneyland Symdrome. It's like when you're 6 years old, and you KNOW you're going to Disneyland the next day and NOTHING ON THE PLANET can make you sleep. Somehow the hours streeeeetch out and mercifully, you finally wake up having slept a bit. ONly now it's like 4:00am, and sleep is a distant memory. You know? I know you do. You were 6. You've been to Disneyland. You've been a victim of DS, too!

ANY MINUTE. I would just like to point out that I am very, very patient, and I am excersizing the laaaaaast bit I have right now trying not to pace around and leap at every sound outside the house. Deeeeep breath. Ugh. This is killing me. Okay. I am going to go. And probably pace around the house and jump at every noise outside the house. I give up. The DS is stronger than I!

quote for the day: "Have patience with everything that remains unsolved in your heart. Try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books written in a foreign language. Do not now look for the answers. They cannot now be given to you because you could not live them. It is a question of experiencing everything. At present you need to live the question. Perhaps you will gradually, without even noticing it, find yourself experiencing the answer, some distant day. " Rainer Marie Rilke

pictures: Aiden & I in our nifty new carrier-deal,  Tobin traumatizing the fish :)

No comments: