Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Lord Of The Rings is out!! Lord Of The Rings is out!!!

...not that I saw it, since I have 2 kids. *ahhh*

Well, I've written FOUR TIMES that it's erased over the past few days, and each time, I've had JUST enough time to write, and no more, so alas, there's been nothing. I write now just to have a palce for these pictures... Amber & Gabby got a new puppy (a Toy Fox Terrier- SO CUTE!!) her name is Lily (at least SOMEone's name is Lily!) and I want to eat her. She can sit right in the palm of your hand. (though she'd probably jump) I HAD to get the pictures of her up here- now my days are just FILLED with cuteness- both kids, plus Gabby & Lily... oh, man. It's like chocolate sauce on cheesecake- probably a little too much, but SOOO GOOOD.

We're leaving in the morning to meet Randal's boat- SHIP. Ship. It's not a boat, it's a ship. Ship. To meet his ship. Right. They're docking around here- I'm not sure if it's a good idea to say when or where on the internet, but I KNOW, so hooray!! That's why I had to get the pictures up- I'm taking tomorrow off work to go, and Amber said I could do it on ONE condition: that I get thew pictures up. So, here, Amber!

The pictures are of the kids on the train at the mall, Lily, Tobin pushing a mini-gorcery cart we found at the store and riding a FIRETRUCK!!! (this is the coolest thing EVER. Today.) Oh, and did you guys know if you download these pictures to your computer, you can go to www.shutterfly.com to order prints of them? Pretty cool, eh? That also means anyone in the world can download them and do that, but the copyright people said as soon as something's in print on here, it's copyrighted, so at least if they do, they can't make money off of it. Legally, anyhow. :)

Well, I've got to get some sleep and finish sme last minute stuff before tomorrow- I'm going to spend my first night away from Aiden! I'm nervous, of course, but he'll be near and with Amy, who I completely trust to do the same things I would in a given situation, and who has been around Aiden almsost daily since his birth. I need an adult-night and SLEEEEP! Sleep is great. I've been pumping so he has breastmilk to drink, though. Hooray. Anyhow- off I go. Hope you all are well. :)

quote for the day: "If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much." Jaqueline Kennedy Onassis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas from all of us on the east coast. We love all the great pictures of Tobin and Aiden, and Gabby too, and of course, we LOVE all of you too! Let us know when the package arrives, hopefully by today.
"Here's to the holly with its bright red berry. Here's to Christmas, let's make it merry. --Tiny Tim's toast from Dickens A Christmas Carol --
Merry Christmas, Love you all,