Tuesday, January 6, 2004

Yay Hooraaaaayy!!

My brain feels like old pudding. Just today, I seemed to have contracted some crazy sinus infection. Niiiiiice. HowEVER, I just got an e-mail from Randal saying that his ship will be docked close again in a few days. HOOORRAYYY!!!! At first, it looked like he was going to have to be gone even LONGER, (ugh) because they got recalled in LA, but now they're going to pull in here to make up for the lack of in-port days spent in LA. I will take that ANY time. Sweeeeeet

That ALSO means I can *FINALLY* see Lord Of The Rings!! I'm FEENING, here. I bet we can actually get tickets this time and everything! Ugh. But if I'm going to be out and about in a few days, I need to be able to do it, which means I need to get some sleep while I can, instead of writing. Sorry I haven't been writing so much lately- as you know, I have a newborn and a Tobin.... whew. And now, I'm ill. Yuck. Anyhow... oh, but let me tell you about the pictures!

1 & 2) Tobin & Aiden hangin'

3 & 4) Baby Randal! (6 wks. & in the red)

5 & 6) Randal's first few minutes in Daddyland

7) Richard, Randal & Ryan (left to right)

8) Baby Me!

9 & 10) Aiden

11) Amy's newest teammate

12) Me :)

quote for the day: "There is science, logic, reason; there is thought verified by experience. And then there is California." Edward Abby

No comments: