Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Welcome to Procreation Central

Our house is full of wiggly newborns, finally getting used to having their eyes open. I promise I will make a valiant effort to write more during their  (blessed, blessed) 'quiet time' today- the pics are from yesterday (Annika's first official month!) in the morning, and in the afternoon when we went to the beach. Someday I'll get a real camera, but once again, these are all from my phone so they're not the best quality, but here they are, regardless! I hope you all are well- the tiredness is creeping up on me (and I daresay Randal as well, even though he'll never admit it) but the kids (including the newly awakened three kittens) are all happy and FULL of BOUNDLESS energy!! SEE? SEE MY PEPPINESS?!? At least I'm making good use of the espresso machine we got us for xmas.  Oy. .. I mean joy. Really. :)

No comments: