Sunday, March 18, 2007

Miss Annika Rose Torske

I am sleepy, had an amazing labor and will write more when my head stops floating. I know there are some of you who are far and dying for pictures, so these are for you. Unfortunately, they are all from my phone so the lighting is terrible, but it's what I have so far... here are the stats:

Name: Annika Rose Torske

Born: March 16th, 2007 at 8:03pm

Weight: 7 lbs. 12 oz

Length: 21 1/2 inches (just like I was :)

Her picture will also be up on Sutter's WebNursery page within the next few days- you can look it up under March arrivals here: http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/hospitals/template/hospitalpage.asp?hospitalID=7397

 

Love to you all! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, I've already looked at these pictures 100 times...she is so absolutely beautiful! I miss you all!

Anonymous said...

Hi honey....I thought she was 7lbs 12 oz....did I goof?  Doesn't matter...she is a gorgeous little bundle and I'm in love already!!  You sure produce beautiful babies.
Love you all
Gramma (better known as Gwomma)